Dwarka Somnath Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Jamnagar, Dwarka
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Jamnagar and Dwarka Tour Itinerary
On Arrival Proceed to Jamnagar Via Rajkot. Relax At Rajkot for Some Time. On Arrival At Jamnagar, Check in At the Hotel. Evening, Visit Bala Hanuman Temple Which is One of the Oldest Temples Dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Overnight Stay Will Be At the Hotel.
Breakfast At the Hotel, Next Proceed to Dwarka. On Arrival, Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Later On, Take a Trip to Bet Dwarka. On the Way, Visit the Famous Attractions such as Nageshwar Temple, One of the 12th Jyotirlinga Dedicated to Lord Shiva. also Visit the Famous Temple Dedicated to Rukmini. Return Back to Dwarka. Overnight Stay Will Be At the Hotel.
Morning Breakfast At the Hotel. Proceed Towards Somnath, On the Way, Visit Harsiddhi Mata Temple. this Famous Temple is Located On a Hillock. Proceed to Somnath. On Arrival, Visit the Prestigious Somnath Temple and Bhalka Tirtha. Attend Aarti, Light and Sound Show. Witness Aarti, Light and Sound Show. Overnight Stay Will Be At the Hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Ahmedabad. Arrive at Ahmedabad.
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.