Darjeeling North Sikkim Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Gangtok, Darjeeling, Lachen
Attractions : Rumtek Monastery, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Package Overview: Gangtok Lachen Lachung Gangtok Darjeeling
Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
Located at an average elevation of 2050
meters, Darjeeling is a popular hill station in the state of West Bengal. It gives beautiful views of the mighty Himalayas, especially the world third highest mountain peak – The Kanchenjunga.
1. In all hotels base category rooms will be allocated, in case of upgradation it will cost extra.
2. In case of non availability of rooms at mentioned hotel, we shall provide alternative hotels in similar category.
3. Check in/check out 12.00 noon at all hotels.
4. In case of 3rd person, extra bed will be provided in same room.
5. AC will not work in hilly areas (in deluxe package).
6. The company is not responsible for any accidents or loss of luggage, it is own responsibility.
7. Video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicle to avoid the accident in hilly areas.
8. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling. On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning we drive towards Tiger Hill to view the spectacular sunrise over Mount. Kanchenjunga – third highest peak in the world. On your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
After breakfast leave Darjeeling for Gangtok, reach Gangtok by lunch, in evening stroll to the M G Marg. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangtok.
After taking breakfast at the hotel proceed on a guided city tour to beautiful Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. These two wonderful places are located at an approximate distance of 40 km from Gangtok. After you finish sightseeing come back to hotel. Tonight, stay in Gangtok hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the Lachen (9,400 ft, 118 Km). Enroute do not forget to visit seven sister waterfalls. Lunch will be offered at a local restaurant on the way. On reaching Lachen check-in to your pre booked hotel by late afternoon. Tonight enjoy local / Indian dinner at the hotel.
Today morning we will drive towards Gurudongmar Lake – one of the most sacred lakes in North Sikkim. Only Indian Nationals are allowed to visit this lake. Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest situated lakes in North Sikkim. Remember the altitude here may cause the breathing problem. So, do not exert take it easy. Come back to hotel and have some refreshment and leave for Lachung. Tonight, stay at the hotel in Lachung.
After breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on a guided tour to Yumthang valley which is known as valley of flowers in North Sikkim. This grazing pasture is surrounded by Himalayan Mountains. On the way back to hotel visit hot spring that is considered to have some medicinal properties. Come back to hotel, take some refreshment and leave for Gangtok. Tonight, stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, today we will proceed on a guided city tour. We will start from Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok. Thses amazing viewpoints offers panoramic view of the snow capped Himalayan peaks & Gangtok city. Proceed to visit Rumtek Monastery/ Jhakri Falls, Institute of Tibetology, Enchay Monastery, Dodurl Chorten etc. In afternoon transfer to the railway station/airport alongwith sweet memories of the tour.
- Accommodation for 07 nights/ 08 days in Standard/ Deluxe Hotels.
Room on twin sharing basis.
Buffet breakfast & dinner at all places.
All transfers and sightseeing by non AC Sumo/Bolero/Max/Similar car.
All charges related to vehicle.
Vehicle will be itinerary basis (not disposal).
Provide your photogragh and ID proof to get the Inner Line Permit.
Vehicle will be shared for Tsomgo Lake, Lachen & Lachung.
All Innerline permit of Sikkim.
Cost will be applicatbe only for Indian National.
GST 5.00% extra.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.